- Author: Victoria Stutt
- Series: Key Skills and Knowledge Booster
- Key Stage: 5
- Year Group: 12, 13
- Format: Spiral Bound + CD
- Type of Book: Teacher Book
AS and A Level Chemistry: Key Skills and Knowledge Booster
Many students find the move from GCSE to AS and A level difficult. This successful range of classroom resources, updated and expanded for the new curriculum, support students through the transition and throughout their course right up to the crucial exam. Many students find the same areas difficult and these classic areas of misunderstanding are explained. With clear concise subject knowledge, key maths skills, investigation skills and case studies this is an invaluable resource.
Perfect for a range of students including for those who may struggle at this higher level, have misunderstood core principals or missed lessons.
Each resource includes
- Over 50 different tasks
- Checker tasks to help find gaps in knowledge
- Key concepts to ensure a firm understanding of the principals of each subject
- Quizzes to test knowledge
- Mathematical and data handling skills for science
- Tasks for practical skills and techniques
- Scaffolding and advice on note taking.
Each title comes with photocopy masters and a CD so content can be changed and adapted. Different styles of tasks, such as card sorts, quizzes and spotting errors, are used to give variety and cater for different learning styles.
|Series||Key Skills and Knowledge Booster|
|Year Group||12, 13|
|Format||Spiral Bound + CD|
|Type of Book||Teacher Book|
Also sold as part of the following collections:
Save 15%Book Qty: 3Our Price £187.00 RRP £219.00