Badger Learning’s best-selling Enjoy Guided Reading series of teacher books and accompanying sets of ‘real’ reading books is highly regarded and over the years has become a go-to resource for busy teachers.
To view products suitable for a specific year group, key stage or book band, please use the filters.
Items 1-16 of 556
- Save 10%Our Price £517.82 RRP £575.36
- Save 10%Our Price £208.51 RRP £231.68
- Save 10%Our Price £474.62 RRP £527.36
- Save 10%Our Price £489.02 RRP £543.36
- Save 10%Our Price £449.46 RRP £499.40
- Save 10%Our Price £444.06 RRP £493.40
- Save 10%Our Price £454.86 RRP £505.40
- Save 10%Our Price £427.86 RRP £475.40
Items 1-16 of 556
Free delivery on UK Orders Over £25
Shop online with complete confidence
Pay for your orders via invoice
Guided Reading Teaching Resources for Primary Schools
The Enjoy Guided Reading range delivers:
- Easy-to-use Teacher Books outlining assessment objectives in line with the English National Curriculum
- Motivating, age-appropriate reading support on a range of popular titles, modern classics, literary heritage titles, Hi-Lo readers and non-fiction.
- An inspiring range of books from significant authors including Michael Morpurgo, Jacqueline Wilson, Malorie Blackman, Andrew Norris, Gill Lewis, David Walliams, Frank Cottrell Boyce, Roald Dahl and many more.
Using 'real' books for Guided Reading
Badger uses non-scheme books that we refer to as 'real' books giving pupils a very early appreciation and enthusiasm for reading good quality books and in particular, reading for pleasure or information. Badger believes that good reads are vital to success in reading. 'Real' books have been selected for each stage of progression and year group which are accompanied by a suggested reading level (see below) for grouping readers. Book Bands are outlined in all KS1 books. KS2 books within each year are now all usefully identified as follows.
A – 'Accessible' for readers below the average level for their year group
E – 'Expected' for readers at an average level for their year group
C – 'Confident' for readers above the average level for their year group
SC – 'Super-Confident' to extend confident readers further (Gifted and Talented packs only)