My Life — PSHE for healthier, happier children
Encourage every pupil’s personal development with award-winning, flexible primary PSHE resources
Free delivery on UK Orders Over £25
Shop online with complete confidence
Pay for your orders via invoice
Written by experts, My Life has been created with teachers in mind
- Provides your school with a Scheme of Work for Years 1-6
- Boosts children’s understanding of health, relationships, safety and social issues in structured, age-appropriate steps
- Encourages personal development of important qualities such as resilience, responsibility and wellbeing
- Supports teachers in confidently delivering this essential subject, with lesson plans, PowerPoints, discussion guides, resource sheets and assessment materials
- Ensure flexible teaching with completely editable materials
What did the Teach primary judging panel think of My Life?
|“This is a bright, colourful resource for the whole primary age range. It is adaptable, has a wide range of resources of different types and has access to the author if there are further questions which is a nice original idea. It’s excellent that it includes sex education and the new statutory relationships and health objectives; it is really current. I would have appreciated something like this when teaching – you can adapt it as needed for your individual class and school.”|
How My Life can support your school in implementing the new PSHE curriculum
Schools all over the UK are implementing the DfE’s new RSHE guidance. Here’s how My Life can help!
- Real-world examples help children to reflect on their own lives and make informed decisions about their wellbeing, health and relationships
- Editable resources ensure that your school is free to determine the content that works best for your pupils, and the way in which you teach it
- Structured progression builds pupils’ core knowledge in age-appropriate steps, breaking information down into clear and manageable units
- Content created by experts guarantees that our handbooks are high quality and suitable for all stages
About the creators
Victoria Pugh — Senior lecturer specialising in PSHE and RSE
Victoria is a senior lecturer at the University of Worcester, specialising in PSHE and RSE. She has 15 years of experience in early years, primary and secondary education including UK and international curricula.
Kate Daniels — PSHE consultant
Kate is a PSHE consultant with 17 years of experience in the education sector. She is the founder of www.psheeducation.co.uk. She teaches, speaks, writes and supports on all things PSHE/RSHE.
Karen Thomson — PSHE consultant
An experienced primary school teacher, Karen’s educational career has taken her into leadership and consultancy. She has worked both locally and nationally to support schools in their delivery of PSHE.