Phonics Reading Books
We stock a wide range of phonically decodable books from leading publishers that support phonic learning and home-school reading.
Book collections are available in phased sets (Phases 0–5) or in banded sets( for schools following a banded system) from Lilac to Gold. Intervention phonics schemes are also available for children who need age-appropriate material to support them to re-cap phonic skills.
We have collated some Phonics FAQ answers and framework explanations here.
Items 1-16 of 128
- Save 15%Our Price £390.00 RRP £459.00
- Save 15%Our Price £163.20 RRP £192.00
Items 1-16 of 128
Free delivery on UK Orders Over £25
Shop online with complete confidence
Pay for your orders via invoice
There is so much information out there regarding phonics that the task of wading through it all can feel overwhelming. So, we have collated some FAQ answers and framework explanations in one place. Whether you are looking for help finding the perfect resource or just want a quick refresher of the basics, we hope you'll find the answers you're looking for.
Jump to a question:
- What is phonics?
- What is a phoneme?
- What is a grapheme?
- What is a digraph?
- What is a trigraph?
- What is a quadgraph?
- What is a split digraph?
- What are adjacent consonants?
- What are consonant and vowel digraphs?
- What is segmenting?
- What is ‘blending’? (alternatively known as ‘synthesising’)
- What are tricky words?
- What are high-frequency words?
- What is the best way to teach phonics?
- What is Letters and Sounds?
- What are the Letters and Sounds phases?
- Best phonics resources for your needs
- What are the best books for teaching phonics?
- Which sounds are included in which phonic books?
- How can parents support their child’s phonic learning at home?
- What are the requirements of the Ofsted Reading Deep Dive in relation to Phonics?
- Can you use book bands with phonics?
- Are there books that support phonic learning in Key Stage 2?
- Are there phonics books that support learning additional vocabulary?